Gelli Arts® Printed Holiday Wrapping Paper
- Students Will Be Able To (SWBAT) use stamps to decorate holiday wrapping paper.
- SWBAT create patterns with another student.
What is a pattern?
Can you create a pattern?
How can you work with a partner to create a pattern?
Would working with someone else be easy or difficult? Explain.
Gelli Arts® Mini Stamps, brayers, acrylic paint in multiple colors, mark making tools, stencils, surface to print such as a roll of paper (teacher choice), newsprint, masking tape (to tape newsprint to table), baby wipes, aprons, and pencils.
- Collaborative – Produced or created by two or more people working together.
- Wrapping Paper – Decorated paper for wrapping gifts or packages.
- Stamp – To impress a pattern or a mark on a separate surface.
- Pattern – A repeated, decorative design.
MOTIVATION AND DEMONSTRATION
Students will collaboratively create stamped holiday wrapping paper.
Stamped Holiday Wrapping Paper
- Working together, the students will create a piece of holiday wrapping paper.
- They will use the Gelli Arts® Mini Plates for stamping, create different designs, and stamp on the wrapping paper.
- The students will create a pattern.