Gelli Arts® Holiday Tags
- Students Will Be Able To (SWBAT) use stamps to decorate holiday gift tags.
- SWBAT create patterns and designs for their tags.
What is a pattern?
Can you create a pattern?
Why do we use gift tags?
Gelli Arts® Mini Stamps, brayers, acrylic paint in multiple colors, mark making tools, stencils, surface to print such as a roll of paper (teacher choice), newsprint, masking tape (to tape newsprint to table), baby wipes, aprons, and pencils.
- Gift Tag – Decorated tag for labeling a gift; a way to customize the present.
- Stamp – To impress a pattern or a mark on a separate surface.
- Pattern – A repeated, decorative design.
MOTIVATION AND DEMONSTRATION
Students will create stamped holiday gift tag for a present.
Stamped Holiday Gift Tag
- The students will create a holiday gift tag for a loved one.
- They will use the Gelli Arts® Mini Stamps, create different designs, and stamp on the gift tag.
- The students may create a pattern over multiple tags.